Price of dental implants – There are various factors that affect the price of implants. The surgical positioning of a titanium post which is just like a tooth root into the jawbone is called a dental implant. This procedure allows your dental expert to replace a tooth or install a bridge in the affected area. Here we will discuss on full dental implant cost in this article. One can also get details at med school.
Dental implants are available in different types, heights, and sizes. The dentist is the best person to determine the best dental implants for you. There are many factors that determine the actual cost of the dental implant. It is advisable to take an overall estimate of the procedure in advance.
Price of dental implants – Variable Factors that Determine the Average Cost
- The Expertise of the Dentist – The higher the experience and expertise the higher the cost. Consulting an expert practitioner also minimizes the risks.
- Number of Implants – When a patient is advised to undergo two or more implants, the dentist prefer to use mount implants or bridges on the teeth. This factor can contribute to lowering the overall cost of the implant.
- Materials Used – Dental implants are composed of zirconium or titanium. Both materials have different pricing criteria.
- Preparation procedure – Activities like grafting and tooth extraction may be performed on some patients prior to the implant procedure. This affects the overall cost of the process.
- Location – Undergoing dental implants in bigger cities will cost higher as compared to the smaller ones.
Full dental implant cost – Estimated Price
The best way to get an estimated price of dental implants is by having a free check-up with a reputed dentist. On average, a dental implant costs somewhere around $4250 for jaw and abutment implant. And a general implant may range from $3000 to $6000.
- Implanting screws in the jaw will cost around $1650-$3000
- The crown could cost around $1000 to $3000
- The abutment costs around $300-$500
Considering these figures the lowest implant cost can come up to $2950 while the highest could be up to $6500.
What are the Types of Implants?
- Endosteal – These implants are composed of titanium and are installed directly into the jawbone. They look like small screws and the most common dental implants used by the dentists.
- Subperiosteal – Subperiosteal implants are advised to patients who do not have healthy and strong jawbone. Therefore these are placed wither under the gums or above it.
List of Dental Offices and their cost of Dental Implants
- Healthy Smiles of LA Grange Dental Clinic, Illinois – People prefer to undergo dental implants as they are the non-removable and permanent solution. If you are also one of them, contact one of the best dentistry in Illinois that offers a single dental implant at a minimum cost of $2500. The maximum cost can stretch up to $35000.
- Sedation Dentistry, Florida – If you are looking for reputed dentistry in Florida for dental implant procedure, this can be the perfect place for you. Offering dental treatments for the last many years, Sedation Dentistry offers single dental implants at a starting cost of $1700 but can extend to $1900 as well. This cost includes surgery, implant, anesthesia, and follow-up consultation.
- Spirit Dental & Vision, Minnesota – Spirit Dental & Vision is an A+ rated dental clinic offering advanced dental implant procedures to its patients. You can expect an average cost ranging from $1000 to $3000 for a single implant. But when crown and abutment is added the cost shoots up to $1500 to $6000.
Other check-up procedures like CT scan, X-rays, Bone Grafting, Tooth Extraction, Barrier Membranes, Surgical Guides, etc. can increase the cost. To know more about the price of dental implants contact us at Online college and the professionals at XXXX.