Online Universities in VA are governed by the Electronic Campus of Virginia (ECVA) and Virginia’s Community Colleges (VCCS). ECVA is one of the best school to school organizations in the nation that formulates online schools in Virginia education strategies and launches all the cross-institutional initiatives. VCCS operates like ECVA at the community college level. We have provided in depth analysis about all the available “online bachelor degree” as well.
Online Universities In VA – Choose A Right Career
Virginia is known for providing quality education through its esteemed institutions, and therefore it ranks fourth in graduation rates nationwide. This culture of quality education is reflected in the online education system as well. The online schools in Virginia Education Wizard helps students, seeking a course, to assess their skills and interest to choose a career. Let us have a look at the best online universities in Virginia.
Online colleges and universities in VA – lists
- James Madison University: It offers a number of distance learning programs. Online students have the options of an adult degree, RSN-BSN pathways for nurses, and an autism spectrum disorders certificate. The adult degree allows students to pursue customized professional courses in fields like business technology, entrepreneurship, human resource development, professional communication. Students can also select additional liberal arts courses like literature, American studies, and history.
- Liberty University: It is the world’s largest Christian institution of higher education. It provides a number of scholarships for distance learning students, and tuition fee discounts for military personnel. Students have the facilities of free eBooks, video library, support from the writing center, etc. It offers programs in aviation, divinity, behavioral sciences, government, nursing, etc.
- University of Virginia: It offers two fully online bachelors degrees in interdisciplinary studies or health science management. Transfer students can enroll as third-year students if they have a minimum 60 credit hours. Online courses are delivered through an interactive platform UVaCollab. Online students are required to attend orientation on campus before beginning the course.
- George Mason University: It is the largest Online colleges and universities in va in public research. It offers 50 fully online and hybrid programs for undergraduate and graduate degrees in math, science, health, engineering, business, and education. It also admits international students for its online courses.
- Regent University: It is a Christian online university in VA offering 129 undergraduate and graduate programs in fully online and hybrid formats. These programs are in the subject areas of business, film and animation, information systems technology, international studies, nursing, education, etc. Undergraduate programs are offered in an eight-week format. Students can use the “Test Drive” tool to explore an online class at no cost.
- Old Dominion University: It is one of the best universities in VA online. It offers online degree programs in fields like accounting, computer science, and health sciences. Online courses are delivered in both synchronous and asynchronous formats.
- Hampton University: It offers 29 online programs at all levels in the fields of aviation management, counselor education, religious studies, nursing, paralegal studies, criminal justice, and educational management. It offers a reentry scholarship program, for students who wish to continue their education after a long gap.
- Virginia Commonwealth University: It is one of the most innovative research and healthcare universities in VA online. It offers online programs in addiction studies, clinical laboratory science, homeland security, emergency preparedness and master of education in sports leadership.
These are some of the best Online Universities in VA. For other information, please fill the form given below. Visit our homepage for more details.