Online Masters Programs In Virginia is sought after by mostly out of the state students because Virginia stands within the top ten states in graduation rates. There has been a significant increase in the number of students taking up an online masters program in Virginia. You can also click here for all desire information about bachelor program.
A masters program helps students enhance their skills in a particular specialization which increases their job opportunities. Candidates with a masters degree earn a better pay package, so many working adults prefer to take up online masters programs in Virginia to increase their chances of a promotion or a salary hike while still continuing their jobs.
Online Masters Programs In Virginia – Many Popular Masters Programs
A master’s program completion requires two years after a bachelors program. There are many popular masters programs in Virginia online.
- Masters of Business Administration: Business Analytics Specialization
- Masters in Information security
- Master of Business Administration: Project Management
- M.A. in Practical Theology
- Masters in Instructional Technology
- Masters in engineering specializations
- Masters in Public Safety
- Masters of Science in Nursing
These are some of the popular masters programs online in Virginia. There are a number of public and private institutions in Virginia where students can pursue a masters degree online. Before choosing an online masters program in Virginia, students should consider factors like affordability and financial aid, graduation rate, student-teacher ratio, accreditation, placements, students review and support provided to online students. Let us glance at some of the best online programs in Virginia.
Online masters degree programs in Virginia
- James Madison University: It offers high-quality distance learning programs. Graduate programs include M.Ed. (Education Technology), M.Ed. (Mathematics), MS in Information security, MS Speech and Language Pathology, Masters in Adult Education and Human Resource Development.
- George Mason University: It offers online masters degree programs in Virginia, specializing in Applied Behavior Analysis which prepares students for handling complex learning disabilities. It also offers Master of Social Work which focuses on social justice, empowerment, and systems transformation. Its online Master of Professional Studies in Applied Industrial and Organizational enables understanding of data and analytics that helps in bringing up change and innovation.
- Old Dominion University: It offers an online Masters in Public Administration, online computer modeling, simulation, and visualization degree called Modeling and Simulation ME. This degree equips students to provide solutions for economic development, healthcare, and transportation issues.
- Virginia International University: It offers online MBA, Masters of Science in Accounting (MAC), Master of Science in Project Management (PMP), Master of Science in Computer Science (MCS), Master of Science in Information Systems Management (MISM), Master of Science in Information Technology (MIT), Master of Science in Software Engineering (MSE), and Masters of Public Administration.
- Liberty University: It offers Masters in various streams such as Arts and Sciences, Government, Law, Behavioral Sciences, Health Sciences, Business, Communication, Music, Divinity, Nursing, Education, and Visual Arts.
- Norfolk State University: NSU online offers online masters as M.S. in Cybersecurity, M.A. Pre- Elementary Education, M.A Pre-Elementary Special Education, M.A. in Teaching Elementary Education, and M.A. in Urban Education.
- Regent University: It offers online programs in the fields of Arts & Communication, Business & Leadership, Theology, Education, Healthcare, Law, Nursing, Psychology & Counseling and STEM.
These are some popular Online Masters Programs In Virginia. For more info on the master’s programs, please fill the form provided below. Students can also click here for all desired information.