Online Degree Programs In Virginia deliver affordable and quality higher education to meet the increasing demand of a well-educated workforce. The state council of higher education, through the Virginia Plan of Higher Education, has been working to upgrade the level of higher education in Virginia. We have provided in depth analysis about all the available “bachelor program” as well.
Virginia Community College System has around 23 colleges offering degrees in an online format. Most of the online degree programs in VA offered are in STEM-H fields — science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and health. Virginia Plan of Higher Education has therefore initiated a drive to be among the best-educated states by 2030. The state’s growing job market also prefers candidates with education beyond high school.
Online Degree Programs In Virginia – Briefly explain
- A graduate earns 40% more salary than a high school diploma holder.
- A graduate has better access to perks and benefits provided by the employer.
- Employers provide sponsored healthcare to advance degree holders than high school diploma holders.
- A graduate has better scope for growth in career.
- Online advance degree programs in Virginia are affordable, flexible and save time as anyone who wants to complete higher education can enroll from anywhere even while working.
- Accredited degree programs in Virginia online are recognized and accepted by employers which makes them highly sought after programs by working adults to enhance their careers.
- Virginia is known for its quality online education and the results over the years have proved it.
Online college in VA- List
- Regent University, Virginia Beach, VA: It is one of the top colleges in terms of affordability. It offers both graduate and undergraduate programs in hybrid and fully online formats. Options are available in education, nursing, theology, business and STEM through Blackboard Learn and Blackboard Collaborate. Students can also use a “Test Drive” tool to try a class at no cost if they are not sure.
- Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA: It offers masters and professional certificates in a hybrid and online format. Graduate programs are available in disciplines from aerospace engineering to information technology. Certificate options include nuclear engineering, security studies, and integrative STEM education.
- Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA: It offers online college in va at all educational levels such as certificates, associates, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees. Programs are available in aviation, behavioral sciences, government, nursing, and divinity. It has special discounts for military personnel. Students have free access to eBooks through a virtual library.
- George Mason University, Fairfax, VA: It offers around 50 undergraduate and graduate programs online in subjects like science, math, engineering, business, health, and education.
- James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA: It offers a number of online alternatives. The adult degree programs in Virginia online customize a bachelors degree by using academic and life experience credits. Online masters degree programs in virginia is available in educational technology, computer science, mathematics or speech and language pathology. There are also opportunities to complete a course abroad with online and on-campus studies in subjects like political science, business administration, science, nursing, and Spanish.
- University of Virginia – Main Campus, Charlottesville, VA: It offers an online bachelors degree in interdisciplinary studies or health science management and online masters in public safety. Certificates are available in subjects from accounting to public relations.
These are some colleges offering Online Degree Programs In Virginia. For further details, please fill the form below. you can check our home page for all desired information.