Online Colleges for Early Childhood Education with Financial Aid ,do you wish to pursue a career in teaching, but don’t have enough time and funds to earn a degree? If yes, This can be the best option to fulfill your aspirations. Students pursuing this course can resume their studies without disrupting their current professional routine. You may also go through elementary school as these are the main sources of delivery of primary education in the US.
However, those who are concerned about the expensive fee structure of online programs can opt for programs. The curriculum and course study is on par with the campus ECE courses. These type of programs prepare students to work with young children aged from birth to 12 years.
The prime motive of this categories of Online Colleges for Early Childhood Education with Financial Aid program is to develop certified professionals who will help in the overall development of the children. Graduates of this program often opt for teaching positions in preschools, elementary schools, kindergartens, and other administration profiles.
Online Colleges for Early Childhood Education with Financial Aid-Requirements
Here are the prime responsibilities of an ECE professional:
· Learning assistance
· Table manners
· Washing hands
· Washroom habits
· Tying shoes
· Conversation skills
· Identification of letter and numbers
· Medical supervision
· Performance analysis
· Reading skills
Associate’s Degree In Early Childhood Education Salary
According to the Bureau of Labour Statistics, the average salary of an ECE passed out is $15.52 per hour and around $30,100 per annum. The majority of schools hire teachers for salaried positions. It means that they will be paid on a fixed salary basis, irrespective of their total hour of working. However, few schools pay overtime to the teachers, majorly during the summers. It is estimated that the demand for ECE professionals will grow by 10% in the coming years.
Here are the primary factors that determine the salary of an early childhood education teacher:
3. Professional Skills
4. Personal Skills
As mentioned above, the biggest factor that affects the salary of early childhood education teachers is the location. You can expect a higher salary if you are working in cities like New York and San Francisco related to Online Colleges for Early Childhood Education with Financial Aid.
Factors that Determine the Salary of an ECE professional:-
Moreover, experience also plays a vital role in determining the salary of these professionals. A new teacher can expect a salary in the range of $20,000- $22,000 per annum. However, this range can go up to $30,000 for an experienced teacher.
Tuition and Financial Aid
· Credit Hours – 30
· Tuition plus fees per credit hour – $453.03
· The estimated cost of the program – $13,590.90
This cost estimate includes:
· Missouri resident graduation fee of $386.00 per credit hour,
· Information technology fees of $14.03 per credit hour,
· College of Education course fee of $53.00 per credit hour.
It is to be noted that this estimate is not inclusive of textbooks, course materials, or application fees. Apart from this, an additional fee might also be applicable in some courses. In other words, course fees can vary from department to department.
Early Childhood Education Bachelor’s Degree Online– Course Details
An ECE online degree requires at least 2 years to complete and also requires the student to earn a minimum of 60 credit points. There are certain courses that a student will encounter during the program.
Many programs require the students to select a particular specialization that he or she will study throughout the course. Although every online ECE degree program is different such as Online Colleges for Early Childhood Education with Financial Aid, certain common factors are present in all the courses. Here are some common courses present in all the programs:
1. Child Development 1
2. Child Development 2
3. Safe Learning Environment
4. Nutrition and Wellness
5. Family Relationships
1. Child Development 1 – This course generally focuses on the overall development of the child during the prenatal, toddler, and infant stages. The students will learn about the biological, social patterns, and mental systems related to the early years of life. They will also learn crucial guiding techniques for both children and parents.
2. Child Development 2 – This course focuses on children aged 3-8 years. In other words, this course covers kindergarten, preschool, and the first three grades of school. The students will spend more time discussing education along with social and mental development benchmarks. One may also look for online masters in early childhood education as it can help you add more sparkle to your profession.
3. Safe Learning Environment – This is one of the most important courses that will teach the students how to determine if a child is brought up in a safe learning environment. This course also focuses on teaching crucial health codes that will ensure the proper emotional development of the children. The teachers will be trained to help the children combat challenges faced in the outside world.
4. Nutrition and Wellness – The nutritional needs of the kids are covered under this course. The primary motive of this course is to foster healthy eating habits in the early stages of life. It also discusses the strategies to help children stay active both in the classroom and at home.
5. Family Relationships – This course focuses on fostering healthy family relationships and their impact on child development. Apart from this, the course also focuses on handling kids effectively who are facing parental and family issues.
If the cost factor is a major concern driving your decision, you should look for affordable online ECE programs instead of cheap online ECE programs. Cheap online programs will only reduce the tuition fee of a student. Whereas, affordable programs offer a good education Online Colleges for Early Childhood Education with Financial Aid, low student loan default rates, high graduation rates, and positive employment outcomes, all at affordable rates.
Approximately 2/3rd of today’s students rely on financial aids or loans to complete their education. If you too wish to pursue a career in teaching but funding is an issue, make sure you opt for an ECE course with financial aid. Online Colleges for Early Childhood Education with Financial Aid is equivalent to campus-based learning.
Still, you must be well-aware of the latest developments in this field. Make sure you research well about all the funding options available to the students. You see ,Online Colleges for Early Childhood Education with Financial Aid programs also offer flexible and affordable study options for military personnel and single parents. Now a days, in this time of world pandemic disease, parents also may search for online preschool teacher degree.
This will help them in earning a degree along with securing their financial future. If you have any further queries regarding online colleges for early childhood education with financial aid than kindly contact us. For more information please visit our home page Online Schools Near Me.