Michigan Virtual School takes pride in being one of the top schools in virtual education. The school provides comprehensive education programs, excellent faculty, and skill development at affordable rates. We have provided in depth analysis about all the available high school as well.
Over the years, Michigan school has made a reputation of being the most reliable for online learning due to an excellent track record. And when taken into context with the Michigan Virtual School cost, it becomes doubly impressive. One of best example of virtual school is new jersey virtual school.
The Michigan Virtual School prepares students for the future so they can stand out from the rest. The curriculum is designed in such a way that it caters to the needs of the market. You may also search for how many credits for high school diploma.
Michigan Virtual School -Courses
There are a variety of courses offered by the school. They are divided into the following categories-
- Michigan Virtual High School– The high school course includes the following subjects-
- Advanced Programming- Mobile Apps and game design
- Advanced Web Design: Java Script
- English Literature
- American Sign Language
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Art History
- Sports Marketing
- U.S. History and Geography
- Veterinary Sciences
- World Religions
- Business ethics
- Digital Information technology
- Digital Photography
- Film Studies
- Forensic Science
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Networking and Cybersecurity Essentials
- Middle School Courses– The middle school courses offered are-
- Character Education
- Computer Basics
- Learning Skills Development
- Middle School World History
- Middle School U.S. History
- Advanced Placement Courses– The advanced placement courses are college-level courses that are taught in the high schools itself. A good score in these courses will help you gain admission to the best colleges in the country. The advanced placement courses in the school include the following subjects-
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus
- AP Chemistry
- AP Chinese
- AP Computer Science
- AP English language and Composition
- AP Environmental Science
- AP French
- AP Human Geography
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP Physics
- AP Psychology
- AP Statistics
- AP Spanish
- AP World History
- AP U.S. Government and Politics
- Credit recovery Course– Students who have failed in some subjects or have performed poorly can apply for a credit recovery course. This is a great backup for recovering your grades. However, it is important to note that shifting the student to a different course does not mean a better outcome. But if a highly supportive environment is provided then chances of success automatically increase. Certain Essential Courses are taught but highly qualified teachers. This course can improve weak students. The subjects include-
- Essentials Algebra
- Essentials Biology
- Essentials Chemistry
- Essentials Geometry
- Essentials English
- Essentials History
- Essentials U.S Government and Politics
- Summer Learning– The Michigan Virtual School offers very interesting summer online programs. They are for those who want to learn something during the summer break. If you are looking to put the summertime to the best use, then we recommend you to join it. Like other courses, this one also includes the option of Credit recovery.
- Online Security and Networking Training– The future in Michigan Virtual School will be completely based on things like Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, Big data, etc. A course in networking can open a lot of opportunities for you in the market. In this course you will learn about network security, Linux based operating systems, and much more.
- Home-school Programs– There are over 200 home-school programs available. If you are not able to gain schools due to any reason, then you can opt for online learning and gain comprehensive skills. The programs are taught for students between grades 3-12 at Michigan Virtual School. One may also search for list of accredited homeschool programs.
- Dual Enrolment- Dual Enrolment course gives the students a chance to earn college credit before they graduate from high school. The school has a partnership with St. Clair County Community College and provides dual credit degrees. This course has the following advantages-
- It allows students to earn a college degree while still being in high school.
- It saves money on college education
- Helps in meeting school and college requirements in one go.
- Helps in Assimilating to college degree courses.
In addition to the above-mentioned courses, Michigan Virtual School also provides webinars.
There are courses for educators as well. Michigan virtual courses help them to get adjusted in the dynamic teaching environment and get used to the latest technologies. The subjects under the educator curriculum are-
- Culture and Diversity
- Blended Learning
- Classroom Management
- Classroom Computing
Michigan Virtual High School – Cost And Pricing
The school is very affordable. The tuition fees for each course is-
- Advanced Placements
Out of State- $460
- Middle School
Out of State- $425
- Essential Courses
Out of State- $255
- Cyber security Courses
Out of state- $525
- Dual Enrolment course
$131 per contact hour
How to Enroll?
To start the procedure of enrollment. Students have to follow these instructions given below chronologically. How many high school students utilize Michigan virtual academy is also part to have knowledge about before enrollment.
- First, register yourself on the main website of the school. You must have an Email Account. After registering, you have to log in and then go to the course catalog.
- After that you have to select the course and fill in some details. You can also select your Instructor.
- Once you are done with that, you have to submit your form and you will be facilitated to the Payment page.
- Select the payment option and deposit fees.
You will then receive a letter of confirmation on your registered Email ID.
- Advanced accredited
- Certified Teachers
- NCAA Approved
The semesters are divided into three parts
- Summer Semester
- Fall Semester
- Spring Semester
How does Michigan Virtual School Work?
- Wide range of courses– The school offers many courses. There are more than 50 core subjects and electives to choose from. We have covered all the main subjects. The curriculum is designed to assist in online teaching and facilitate a virtual classroom environment.
- Dual Enrolment– Due to the school’s partnership with St. Clair Community College, the students are getting an opportunity to gain college-level degrees at high school. This program is offered by very few virtual schools in the country.
- Experienced faculty– The school has a very experienced team of certified teachers. Every teacher has got a lot of knowledge and industry-oriented experience.
- Excellent Infrastructure– The school has the best tools available to facilitate virtual learning. The technology used is up-to-date so that there are no connectivity issues.
- Positive Feedback– The feedback of the students and their parents is excellent and very encouraging.
- You may also search for free online classes for high school diploma.
So, if you are looking to get the best virtual education in Michigan, Michigan Virtual School is the place to go. There is a guarantee of high-quality education and the best use of resources. If you have any doubts, feel free to contact us. For more queries if anyone wants to know more then please check our homepage Online Schools Near Me.