Indiana virtual school: With the whole lock down situation refusing to de-escalate, schools across the country have closed down. So if you are someone looking to combat this learning gap, then Indiana Virtual Academy is just the place for you. After all, Indiana Virtual High School is the only virtual school in Indiana with a certification from the Indiana Department of Education. We have provided in depth analysis about high school as well.
Indiana Virtual School offers a whole host of different programs. All of these programs are tailored towards providing a customized and comfortable schooling experience. Despite the non traditional approach to schooling, the quality of education provided is exceptional. And the best part about all of this is that the education is extremely affordable.
Apart from this, Indiana Virtual School also provides courses for accelerated learning. Or if you are someone who is simply looking for summer school options or recover credits, then this is just the place for you. They even offer advanced placement courses and dual credit courses.
All in all, Indiana Virtual Academy offers every individual a highly personalized schooling experience. They have a whole host of programs that will help you accelerate learning or achieve an academic honors diploma. The best part is that the Indian Virtual school cost is extremely affordable. You can also visit Chicago virtual charter school as it delivers high quality education.
Indiana Virtual School – Advantages
- Customized learning process
- Affordable courses
- Accelerated learning programs
- Diplomas available
- Dual credit courses
- Summer school options
These are some of the advantages off the top of our heads. However, there are quite a few others apart from these more tangible and quantifiable ones. For starters, you get the complete learning experience from the comfort of your home. Then, there is the whole charm of making your own hours.
On top of all of this, you won’t be missing classes due to health or other limitations. And everything that you end up achieving here will be through your own. The only limitations that will be placed on you will be by your own ones.
University Accreditation –
- NCAA eligibility center
- College board approved
- iNACOL member
- Affiliated to Vincennes University
So suffice to say, the school and the courses offered are universally recognized. Any course that you opt for will help you in the future. You may also go through georgia virtual school for it provides a virtual studying environment, led by high qualified, Georgia-certified teachers.
Indiana Virtual School Courses
- English literature
These are some of the more popular courses on offer at the virtual school courses. Overall, there are 40 core diploma courses and 40 core diploma courses with academic honors. The key difference between the two is the number of credits required.
- Core 40 Diploma – 45 credits needed
- Core 40 Diploma with Academic Honors – 47 credits & 3.0 GPA
We also have a few other courses on offer. These courses are for adults and include –
- American Sign Language 1
- American Sign Language 2
- Personal and Professional Development courses
- Career training certification courses
Once you have decided which courses you will be applying for, the next thing you need to do is create a student plan. This plan will be the blueprint for your education. It will help you track the classes that you need to attend in order to graduate on time. One can also explore best and cheap online colleges as online schools have gained much popularity in recent times.
On an average, you will have 15 weeks in order to complete each semester. In case you are opting for physical education courses, then you shall have 18 weeks. Summer school courses have only 8 weeks. For credit recovery courses, you will have 8 weeks as well.
The best thing about Indiana virtual school courses is that they allow you to graduate early. So if you are able to blitz through a course, then that is more than acceptable. You will be getting your degree straight away and you can move on to bigger and better things.
In case you need a course extension, then you can avail of a 2 weeks extension for a $25 fee. However, keep in mind that this is a one time deal only. You won’t be getting any more extensions after this.
In case of virtual school courses dropped, then if you are dropping it within 10 business days, then you will be getting a full refund, minus the administrative fee. In case you are dropping out of the course after 10 business days but before 25 business days, then you will be getting a full refund, minus a $100 administrative fee. Anything after that won’t be eligible for a refund.
Indiana Virtual Academy- Cost Of Courses
The Indiana Virtual School cost is extremely affordable. Here is a quick breakdown of all the costs of all the main courses involved.
- ASVAB Test prep course – $50
- Standard course – $295 per semester
- Credit recovery course – $200 per semester
With this being said, please do keep in mind that there are a few exceptions attached to these costs. And don’t worry, these exceptions do not skyrocket the costs. If anything, these exceptions allow you to avail discounts with us. So without further ado, let us get started.
- $190 per semester for standard courses and $150 for credit recovery courses for all Ripley County students
- FREE of cost for both standard courses and credit recovery courses if your school has a partnership with the Virtual Academy.
- FREE of cost for both standard courses and credit recovery courses if your school is on the eligibility list of the virtual school.
Benefits Of Taking Online Courses
There are a whole host of benefits for you if you choose to apply for an online course. Apart from being extremely affordable, they go a long way in preparing you for an exciting future ahead of you. With that being said, here are a few advantages and benefits of taking online courses –
- You can stay enrolled in your current high school while taking these classes. Not only will you get a traditional education, but these courses will act as supplements to whatever it is you are doing. At the end of the day, you shall be having the best of both worlds.
- Extreme accessibility is one of the key reasons that virtual schools came into existence in the first place. So in case you move around a lot and don’t want to miss out on your education, then Indiana virtual school courses are just the thing for you. You can access your online course from anywhere with internet access. One can also check san diego virtual school for more information.
- Cost effective and oftentimes free courses are also available here. So if you desperately want that summer school certificate or recover some lost credits, then this is the place for you. Our courses won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
- There are a number of highly specialized and advanced courses that most of the schools may not have. So if you are someone who is looking for an advantage over the rest, then these courses are your best bet. And as said before, they are extremely cost effective as well.
- Online courses allow you to make your own hours. So in case, there are any conflicting courses or times, then you can quite simply reschedule. This comes in extremely handy if you are someone who is still in a regular high school. These courses will allow you to reschedule for another time and prevent any possible conflict.
Now that we have talked all about Indiana virtual school courses on offer, the cost of the courses and the advantages of opting for them, there is just one more thing left. Let us now get to it. You can also opt for florida virtual school.
How to apply for Indiana Virtual school?
There are a few things that you need to do in order to apply for these online courses. Don’t worry, it is not a tough task. And in case you still have any doubts, then rest assured for we will be walking you through them –
- Make sure that your device meets the minimum technology requirements set by the Indiana virtual school. This is quite important because otherwise it might not lead to a proper schooling experience. So make sure everything runs smoothly on your system.
- Go and start the registration process. Please keep in mind that you don’t already have an account with the school. If you are someone who is an existing student of the school and wants to apply for a new course, then you can still use your older account.
- Once you have begun the registration process, fill out all your information and that of your parents. Once you have done all of that, submit your form and get ready to wait. The Indiana virtual school will get in touch with you in about 24 hours. Be sure to have some patience.
- As soon as your registration process is complete, you will get a student login through your registered email. Use that login to log into your account on the school’s website. Or you can simply get redirected from your email.
- Once you are inside your account, you can request the courses on offer and select the courses for which you are eligible and want to opt for. Your selected preferences will be sent to your guidance counselors and parents. The ultimate deciding power resides with them. So whatever decision they decide to make, it will be binding.
- Once all of this is done and your course selection is approved, you will have to make the payment for your course. This step can be skipped if your school agrees to make the payment for you or is on the list of eligible schools for free education.
- Lastly, you will have to wait again. Indiana virtual school will contact you with the details about joining and everything. You will be enrolled in the course and you will be provided with the joining date. And that will be a happy learning
As said before, in case you are already registered with the school, then you need not register again. In case you are unable to access your previous account, try to log in through the forgot password tab. In case that too isn’t helping you out, then you can always ask the concerned authorities for further assistance. One may also search for free online college degree.
More About Indiana Virtual School
Indiana Virtual School was started in 2011. Since then, it has provided quality and affordable education to one and all, without any distinction or discrimination. In fact, as per surveys, around 30 to 40% of all the students enrolled in the school from economically disadvantaged sections of the society.
Despite this, the school has provided them with quality education and equipped them with tools to succeed in their lives. And in order to achieve that end, the school employs the best available teachers and provides the students with the best possible learning resources.
So if you are someone who is not from a financially secure background or is simply looking to expand their horizons, then this is just the place for you. With their quality education resources and providers along with a whole host of courses, this is one decision you simply won’t regret.
Indiana Virtual School Reviews
In case you are someone who needs some individual support, then school and its teachers also offer that. And with the whole parent supported learning environment, the goal to provide a holistic education to the child is attainable.
With the easy to use technology, the parents will be easily able to keep track of their child’s progress. And not just the child, the parents will also be able to see and analyze the teaching methods employed by the teachers first hand. As a result, the parents will know what is going on at any given time from the comfort of their homes.
So all in all, Indiana virtual school reviews provides the complete package. From affordable education to complete accessibility, the school has it all. Plus, it allows for accelerated learning and credit recovery across the semesters so that you do not miss out on your regular education. So what are you waiting for? Go and apply straightaway and in case of any queries, do let us know. Feel free to leave a comment below so that we can get back to you or just visit our page online school to get detailed analysis on virtual schools.