Cheap Online Colleges Without Application Fee has opened its door, if you want to engage in higher education but do not have the prerequisite time to attend a full-time school. You can opt for cheap online colleges . These colleges have earned a high reputation for giving access to assignments, lectures, and courses from the comfort zone of your couch anytime, all without charging you any application fees.
The courses, offered by these colleges involve a reduced cut off from the pocket in comparison to the campus-based counterparts. You do need not spend your money on transportation, accommodation as you opt for them. If you do not have the best financial resources, choosing these colleges seems to be the right thing to do. One may also visit our page bachelor of arts degree for a detailed information and to clear relevant queries.
Cheap Online Colleges Without Application Fee -College List
The internet offers a wide array of sources to look for colleges with current rates. Several websites can be helpful in finding the college where you can get your degree without paying any application fee. There is a bundle of affordable online colleges with no application fee that stands second to none in providing a good quality of education without being too hard on your pocket. Some of these colleges that are prominent in this regard are listed below.
- Ashworth College: This college is fully accredited by DETC (Distance Education & Training Council) , for the candidates who want a cheap online colleges and is also rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. Students from different parts of the world prefer Ashworth College for its top-notch distance education course programs. Students can easily grab effectual online learning opportunities through a free college application procedure.
- Colorado Technical University: This renowned online college offers online as well as on-campus courses to the aspiring candidates. This University holds regional college accreditation as well as course-specific accreditation to facilitate students with and doctoral, bachelor’s and master’s degrees. This top rated online college not only offers varied online courses and certification programs at affordable tuition fees but also allows students to obtain quality education online through free university application online
- Lasell College: It is another well-recognized online college that is accredited by the NEASC (New England Association of schools and colleges). With a global ranking of 25, this online college offers numerous online course programs to the students with zero application fee, who are looking for a cheap online colleges without application fee.
- Colorado Technical University: Granted accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission of North Central Association, the Colorado Technical University is one of the best career-focused online colleges that offer a wide range of industry-current online degree courses to the students. The Military Times magazine has ranked CTU as the best online learning school for military veterans because it allows the aspiring candidates to apply for online admissions without any application fee easily.
- Norwich University: It is the first private college in the US to provide various leadership training programs to the students. This university is located in Northfield, Vermont and its virtual online campus offers a wide range of online graduate courses and certification programs with the free application form. So, if you’re searching for a cheap online college without application fee, then be sure not to overlook Norwich University.
How does it help?
Most college applications cost something between $40 and $60. With most of the colleges keeping the application fee non refundable, applying in a bunch of colleges can drill holes in your budget. Although some colleges waive the application charges of the qualifying students, most of the amount is gone forever.
However, if you can look out for cheap online colleges without application fee, it could be worth your while. Moreover, you can have more options and backup if you’re particularly attending your classes online.
College application fee waivers and how does it work?
If the student cannot afford the college education but meets certain requirements of the college such as being an in state resident, they can apply for an application fee waiver.
The waivers mostly depend on the school or college offering them. For instance, the school or college board can directly grant waivers on the basis of financial needs of the student. Students eligible for SAT with a fee waiver will automatically be granted the same.
These students can apply for up to four cheap online colleges without application fee among more than 2000 participating institutions.
How to apply for a fee waiver?
If you’re applying for a fee waiver of the application charges directly from the college, there are two ways to go through the process.
The student should state and prove the basis of their request for fee waiver if they’re using the common application. If the student wants to go for a cheap online colleges without application fee they should select from the given list of options to automatically remove the registration fee. The reasons include:
- Federal free or reduced price lunch program
- Public assistance
- Federally funded housing
- Supporting statement of school counselor
However if the student isn’t applying through a common application, they will have to check with their specific school to find the criteria for fee waiver.
Other than for financial reasons, the student can also look for cheap online colleges without application fee if they’ve the filling reasons:
- Online application
- Official college visit
- Parents or grandparents are the graduates of the college
- Belonging to to special groups like US military
- Part of an athletic team
Being able to afford college education can be difficult for a lot of students as an average tuition ranges from $15000 in public colleges to approximately $40000 in private institutions. To add to the expense, if you’re applying to more than one college, you’re in for a huge shock to your pocket. Most colleges charge an application fee that includes postage, processing, and reviewing the admission forms.
However, you can always go for accredited colleges that do not charge an application fee and have a simpler admission process. There are more than 2000 colleges in the US that fall under this category and some of the top ranking ones are discussed below.
Not only can you apply free of cost, you can also complete your entire degree course online from home. There’s no need to visit the premises and you can also pursue a part time career alongside while studying. Most of these colleges have flexible course timings, advanced online technology and have been honoured for the same.
Online Colleges With Open Enrollment – Our Opinion
It is doubtful that there is a bunch of colleges that claim to offer education at the most affordable prices. However, it is essential to pick a college from where you can get the desired skills, and knowledge to make your career in the relevant field; and accredited colleges are well capable of giving you that.
If you want to require more information about cheap online colleges without application fee, please fill out the information below at Online Schools Near Me.