Austin driving school was established in 1977 and has since then helped a great deal of students, both young and old, achieve their drivers’ license. And in today’s day and age where the need for inter connectivity has become all the more important, it comes as little to no surprise that the school is still in demand. visit here for more further information about Self development course
So, with all of this being said, let us take a closer look at ADS and see what it is that sets them apart. There are a number of things such as Austin Driving School cost and Austin driving school driving test. Once we have gone through them all, we believe you should be able to understand what sets ADS apart. One can visit here benefits of online education
AUSTIN DRIVING SCHOOL SERVICES
The driving school offers a number of different services. However, to give you a quick rundown of them, here is a list of Driving school austin services –
- Driver’s Education
- Ticket Dismissal
- Teen Training
- Adult Training
- Defensive driving
- Road tests
So as you can see, there are a number of different services that are on offer at austin driving school. It is this wide range of services on offer along with 18 locations spread across Austin that make it such an appealing prospect for driving lessons. So appealing in fact that they are closing in on half a century of service.
Over the years, the Burro sticker associated with ADS has become somewhat of a cultural phenomenon. So much so that it has been given a moniker of itself, Ed. Over the years, Ed has adorned the windshields of cars across generations and still continues to do so. But with all of this being said, what is that attracts people to ADS? Let us find out!
Austin driving school has a number of advantages over other driving schools in the area. To list a few, they would look something like this –
- Convenient scheduling
- 24*7 availability
- Different programs for different drivers
- Reasonable rates
- Training cars are available for road tests
- 18 training centres
- Additional facilities such as DPS driving etc.
- More than 100 instructors
- Online schools for other aspects related to driving
So, with all of these aspects in mind, it comes as little to no surprise that ADS is one of the most trusted and reliable schools out there for driving lessons amongst other things. With all of this being said, let us now turn our attention to the programs on offer at ADS. One can also learn about the difference in online school for social work
Austin driving school driving test – Different programs
Austin driving school has a number of different programs on offer for their clientele. Here is a list of some of the more popular programs out there –
- Teenage Driving education – As is evident from the name itself, this program is aimed at teenage drivers and providing them with the best possible driving education. This involves both practical coaching as well as online education. There are various levels to this program as well.
- Parent Taught Drivers Education – This aspect too is mostly marketed towards teenage drivers. However, unlike in the previous program, here the main course of education is online and is mostly done by the parents themselves. This course is being expanded upon and so there might be some changes in it in the near future.
- DPS road test – This program is mainly aimed at cutting short the waiting time between applying for a DPS test and getting an appointment for the same. Since austin driving school is authorised to conduct DPS exams, you can apply for it through them and get the test done at a familiar location with people you know.
- Adult drivers’ education – This is mainly aimed at adults looking to become licensed drivers for the first time. This too is a multi-dimensional program aimed at providing a complete education to adults with respect to driving. Like teenage driving education, this too comes in various levels.
Driving school austin -Cost details
Finally, we have arrived at the moment you have all been waiting for. What exactly is Austin Driving School cost? Well, let us get right on into it.
There are three basic tiers to all programs currently available on ADS. These tiers can be categorised as follows –
- Classroom Instruction course at 75 USD
- Behind the wheel course at 140 USD
- Behind the wheel course (enhanced) at 440 USD
But what exactly do these programs cover and what are the main differences between them? Well, fear not because we are going to talk about that as well, to help you make a better and more informed decision about your time and money.
- Classroom Instruction – This is a mandatory course if you are between the ages of 18 and 24. However, you can still apply for this course even if you fall outside the mandated age bracket. This is a 6 hour course and once completed, you can also avail a free defensive driving course.
- Behind the Wheel – This is an in-car instruction course. Here, you will be learning all the practical aspects of driving with an expert sitting right next to you. This is a 90 minute course with personalized sessions and DPS road test preparation. This course has proven to be quite the draw over the year.
- Behind the Wheel (enhanced) – This is quite similar to its previous iteration except for a couple of notable differences. The first and most important one is that this course is 6 hours long unlike its previous, 90 minute iteration. The other important difference is the availability of a free defensive driving tutorial upon course completion. If you want to know about the difference how much does it cost for online college.
Austin driving school waco –How to get your license
With all of this being said, let us now get to how to actually get your license through ADS. The process is fairly simple. But, to make it even more simple and digestible, let us break down even further because the end goal is getting you your license.
- The process –
As per Texas laws, adults between the age of 18 and 24 need to complete a 6 hour driving course (theory) and pass a driving test. In case you are above the age bracket, then you will need to pass a written test and a road test. It is at this junction where ADS comes in.
ADS combines the driving requirements with the theory requirements, helping you better prepare for your driver test. Plus, like mentioned before, it does offer the 6 hour driving course as a program. Last but not the least, Austin driving school waco offers both online and offline learning resources to help you better prepare for your test.
- Application for Permit –
Anyone over the age of 18 can apply for a drivers’ license as long as they meet the prerequisites set by the state. For adults between the ages of 18 to 24, they can do so after completing the required 6 hour course. This course will grant you a certificate, through which you can apply and get your drivers’ license.
In case you are 25 or over, you can still take the 6 hour adult course with austin driving school and get the required certificates to get a drivers’ license. Or, you could simply opt for the written test at DPS itself. Either way, in case you are able to clear the course or the test, you should be able to apply for a driver’s license at DPS.
- Course enrolment –
Course enrolment is pretty straightforward in and on itself. All you need to have in order to enrol in a course at ADS is to have a valid US citizenship and no medical conditions that might deny you a drivers’ license. In case you meet these prerequisites, you are more than welcome to apply in any of the courses at ADS.
Austin driving school offers a whole host of courses. From teaching new drivers to helping people hone their skills, ADS has a little bit of something for everybody. All you need to do is pick the course most suited for your needs and then, let ADS take care of everything while you focus on learning this new skill.
- Learn driving –
In order to learn swimming, newbies are often thrown into the deep end under supervision. Similarly, in order to learn driving, you need to be in a car, driving under supervision. It is at the supervising part where austin driving school comes in with its whole host driving experts with years of experience. You can visit here for other information about college of dupage online courses
Do keep in mind that you can also opt for someone over the age of 21 with a valid drivers’ license to help you through with this step of the process. Just do make sure that they meet the criterion and help you gain the experience necessary to qualify the drivers test. Otherwise, it will be a waste of time and money.
- DPS Driving test
This is the final step towards gaining that coveted drivers’ license. All you need to do next is clear your DPS drivers test. However, this is quite the cumbersome step as well because of the long waiting times between applying for the drivers test and get an appointment for the same.
However, with austin driving school, you can simply circumvent this entire step by simply taking the IMPACT course with ADS and then taking the drivers test. There are a number of advantages of doing it with ADS such as a familiar and more relaxed environment along with people you know.
- Getting your license
Like mentioned before, you can get your license by giving the DPS drivers test, or you could simply skip the whole part and get your license directly. For this, all you need to do is take your drivers test with austin driving school itself and take the sealed envelope issued in your name to DPS.
The envelope will have your test scores and your certificate for completing all the required courses. Once you have done all that, all you need to do is wait for the DPS to issue you your brand new Drivers’ license.
Driving school austin tx- Locations
Now that we have addressed almost everything there is to address, let us take a look at all the locations where you can enrol yourself in an Austin Driving School program. To get you started in your search for the centre closest to you, here is a list of all their outlets.
- Austin Far South – 3100 A, West Slaughter Lane, Austin, Texas
- Austin South – 5700, Manchaca Road, Suite 375, Driving school austin tx
- Bryan College Station – 3412, East 29th Street, Bryan Texas
- Cedar Park – 850, North Bell Boulevard, Cedar Park, Texas
- Fort Worth – 3401, Altamesa Boulevard, Fort Worth, Texas
- Garland – 2024, West Buckingham Road, Garland, Texas
- North Arlington – 2325, North Davis, Arlington, Texas
- North Austin – 7113, Burnet Road, Austin, Texas
- North East San Antonio – 20323, Huebner Road, Suite 102, San Antonio, Texas
- North San Antonio – 7530, Bandera Road, San Antonio, Texas
- North West Austin – 10401, Anderson Mill Road, Austin Texas
- Pflugerville – 100, 12th Street, Pflugerville, Texas
- Round Rock – 1205, Round Rock Avenue, Round Rock, Texas
- South Arlington – 4004, Little Rd. Suite 100, Arlington, Texas
- Temple – 2602, Exchange Plaza, Temple, Texas
- Waco – 611 W, St. Hwy 6, Waco, Texas
- Westlake – 3654, Bee Caves Road, Suite C, Austin, Texas
- White Settlement – 1628, South Cherry Lane, Fort Worth, Texas
For additional directions or contact information, you can find it on their official website itself. For now, we believe that this will suffice.
With everything being said and done, it comes as little to no surprise that ADS is one of the leading service providers when it comes to helping people getting their driving licenses. With their litany of courses, there is something for everyone there.
So, we believe that Austin driving school is your one stop solution for all your driving lessons and other related needs. It’s best that you learn to drive well before you hit the roads. In case you have any more queries or suggestions, feel free to let us know about them down below! After all, we are here to help you through online schools.