Accredited online colleges in Texas ensure that the programs that are offered fulfill certain quality standards. Generally online programs offered by reputed universities are assumed to be recognized. But for lesser-known online colleges, it is very important to check for their accreditation considering the increasing cases of internet scams.
Students seeking online degrees should ensure that a program has both institutional and programmatic accreditation, because not every online course offered by Online accredited colleges in Texas has programmatic accreditation. With the growing popularity of online programs and increasing enrollments every year, colleges are also offering high-quality online programs with accreditations. You can get all your desire information about a bachelor’s degree as well.
Accredited Online Colleges In Texas – career goals
Employers verify the accreditation of a candidate’s online college before hiring. As regional accreditation is a more rigorous process, it is preferred over national accreditation. Accreditation also helps ensure credit transfer to other similar institutions. best online colleges in Texas help students in getting federal financial aid. Accreditation ensures that online and on-campus programs are of the same standard.
Online accredited colleges in texas – Top university
- Texas Tech University: Offers a number of accredited online programs through its Worldwide eLearning Program, at every level of education. It is renowned among online institutions in Texas for its agriculture sciences and natural resources education programs. Accreditations – SACS/CC, NASM/CA, NCATE, APA/CA, ABA/CSLEAB, AND/ACEND, NASAD/CA, CAHME, NAST/CA, NASD/CA.
- LeTourneau University: It has been recognized as one of the best online colleges in Texas, and is named among the best schools in the nation. It offers online degrees in five academic divisions which are aviation science, arts & sciences, business & technology, education, and psychology. Accreditations – SACS/CC.
- Dallas Baptist University: It is known for its diverse selection of academic programs. Apart from traditional majors, it also offers degrees in Christian military, education, and leadership. Bachelors, Masters as well as dual degree options are available online. Accreditations – SACS/CC, NASM/CA.
- Texas A&M University-College Station: It is the first public university in Texas. At TAMU, online students can enroll in 25 certificates, 47 graduate degrees, and one undergraduate degree in the fields of law, public health, engineering, science, education, and agriculture. Accreditations – SACS/CC, AVMA/CE, AND/ACEND, APA/CA, CELPA.
- The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley: It is a regional university system and one of the best accredited online colleges in Texas. Online programs are offered in business administration, public affairs, and special education. Blackboard is the learning platform for online courses. Accreditations – SACS/CC, AND/ACEND, ASLHA/CAAASLP, AOTA/ACOTE, NAST/CA, CCNE, NASM/CA.
- University of Houston: It offers over 300 online courses through the Department of Online and Distance Education. Among the accredited online colleges, it has earned national recognition for providing the best online graduate education program. Accreditations – ACPE, ABA/CSLEAB, NCATE, SACS/CC, AOA/ACOE, NASM/CA, APA/CA, ASLHA/CAAASLP, AND/ACEND, CELPA.
- University of North Texas: It offers online professional training through CLEAR (Center for Learning Enhancement, Assessment, and Redesign). It is the first university in the U.S. to offer an online bachelor’s degree in digital retailing and is therefore among the best online colleges in Texas and the U.S. Accreditations – SACS/CC, NASM/CA, NCATE, ASLHA/CAAASLP, APA/CA, CELPA, NASAD/CA.
These are a few of the best online colleges in Texas. For further information, please fill the form given below. You can check our home page Online Schools near me.