Our List of Accredited Homeschool Programs will offer an interactive way of learning in a compact environment
List of Accredited HomeschoolPrograms includes a blend of flexible and online form options. Parents are in search of engaging curriculum that motivates kids in learning and should be easy for parents too. Parents are always seeking for a well-rounded education program that comes with new and unique programs that promote the education from Pre-Kindergarten throughout 12th grade.
Homeschooling is another alternative that grants parents to provide knowledge to their children at home instead of a traditional school. When opting for homeschool, usually one question that pops up is “If accreditation matters at all?”, “which program is beneficial for my child?” and “which home school accreditation is the best?” Accreditation programs boost child performance and aid them in accessing colleges and universities. Accreditation comprises of ensuring quality, ensuring high standards and increasing consistency to elevate the impact of homeschooling.
Which accredited homeschool programs should you opt?
The home school curriculum programs are based upon
- Kindergarten –The primary education foster your child personality and attitude toward learning different things.
- Middle School – This will focus on middle school aged student keeping their learning style, personality style, goals and academic strength.
- High School – It includes clear step by step structure for students helping them to learn at their own pace.
- Online Middle School – It provides an online program for 6th to 8th-grade students.
- Online High School – It provides an interactive program with accountability and tutor interaction.
- College – A student can achieve college credits through online courses.
- Athletes and Performers students program – A student can boost their talents in arts, sports or any other with training and performances through this online program.
- Summer School courses –A student can enjoy the flexibility of summer school option during after school.
There are some tailored programs as per your child learning style.
List of Accredited Homeschool programs
Here is our list of Accredited Homeschool programs:
- Accelerated Christian Education – It is customized studying individual learning needs and capabilities. The program is inbuilt with Scripture, Godly Character building and good wisdom values. There is an option for online assessment as well as purchasing curriculum.
- BJU Press Homeschool – The program is designed for distance learning option integrated with biblical truth that boosts child development and critical thinking skills.
- Calvert Education Homeschool – It comes with a blend of textbooks also supports the online learning process. It is primary keys are reading, writing, arithmetic with layers of history, music, geography, arts and many more. There are even high school courses available.
- Time4Learning – This online curriculum aim from Pre-Kindergarten to 12th grade covering aspects of maths, language arts, social studies, and science. The benefits include flexible scheduling, learning at their own pace, automated grading system and many more.
- Bridgeway – They are assessing homeschooling parents and students for 20 years from Pre K to 12 grade. It has engaging human interaction including student learning labs and live classes.
- Gyphon House – They are an award-winning publisher of various books targeting parents and teacher aiming diverse age group. They have included easy to use strategies in the curriculum bringing the joy of learning in children.
- Sonlight – This way of learning is literature based on Christian home-school curriculum. It is designed for Preschool until high school with various engaging and interactive forms of education, beyond traditional textbooks and memorization.
This list of accredited Homeschool Programs would assist you in opting for a package that not only foster education but motivate your children too. The best home-school curriculum caters to young children and may work wonder for different ages, stages, and extent of development. We provide customized curriculum kit that includes homeschool instruction guides for wider and brighter future. Contact us today and promote a better future for your child.