Increase your Knowledge of Different Legal Subjects with Free Online Paralegal Courses
A free online paralegal course is basically a distance learning program that helps students to acquire adequate knowledge with the help of essential study materials and detailed topic notes. So, do you know where to search for the top-rated free online paralegal courses? Certainly, the internet is the right place to start the research.
Why Choose Free Online Paralegal Courses?
Online paralegal course programs are a great source of information, as they help students to learn the application of various techniques that are correlated to the legal profession. Most of these online courses are offered free, and students are required to opt from among the best online paralegal courses in order to expand their knowledge.
There are many free online paralegal courses that offer simpler information about the course topics, and hence, such courses are best for paralegal aspirants who want to learn quickly.
Paralegal certificate course programs are also available online, an apt stepping stone for all those individuals who want to earn a professional paralegal degree. Such online certificate courses are an ideal source for offering a brief insight about the paralegal profession to the interested students.
Top-Rated Free Online Paralegal Courses for Paralegal Students
Students can make the best use of best online paralegal courses programs to learn about law terminology and concepts. So, if you’re hunting for a credit-granting course without huge expenses linked to it, then you can go for comparatively low-cost online paralegal courses.
1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT offers three different free online paralegal courses, named Law on the Electronic Frontier and Ethics, Philosophy of Law, and Law and Society, through its OpenCourseWare system. These course programs include online classes at graduate levels and facilitate student’s learning through a perfect amalgamation of essential study materials, lecture notes, and additional readings.
2. University of California, Irvine: This renowned educational university offers Theory and Method in Legal History, one of the best free online paralegal courses, to help students explore law in various dimensions like art, economy, science, peace, and war. This non-credit online course program contains lectures of different speakers on several related topics like the conceptions of law, the interdependence of law, and laws of war.
3. University of Michigan: This educational institution offers an online paralegal graduate course named Intellectual Property and Information law. This free online paralegal courses focuses on exploring the creation and sharing of new ideas in the modern age. It includes topics like patent fundamentals, the first amendment, copyright law, and cybercrime. This online paralegal course includes essential readings, lectures, and exercises.
4. The Open University: This institution offers numerous free online paralegal courses on different legal subjects. Company Law in Context, Privacy Rights and the Laws, Judges, and Law, etc. are some of the most popular online paralegal courses offered by the Open University.
5. University of California, Berkeley: Most of the free online paralegal courses that are offered by the California University are either in the audio format or the video format. These courses do not offer any academic credits to the candidates. Some of its major courses include Environmental Policy Perspectives, Law and Economics, International Environmental Law, and Limits of the Criminal Law.
For more details on different free online paralegal courses, please get in touch with us by filling the form that is provided below.