Accelerated Nursing Programs Houston offered by reputed educational institutions, the aspiring candidates can easily shape their career in the nursing field and become successful. Houston is a fantastic city to earn a nursing degree and practice as a medical assistant or a nurse through accelerated nursing program online.
Today, many hospitals and private medical care centers are requiring individuals who hold a BSN degree to practice as a nurse in their facilities. An accelerated nursing program is for candidates who already have a bachelors degree but want to pursue a career in nursing therefore its often called second degree nursing programs.
Accelerated Nursing Programs Houston-Objectives
The demand for nurses and medical assistants is increasing at a fast pace, and the accelerated nursing course programs are a great way to provide individuals with an opportunity to pursue a degree on a bachelor of science in nursing (BSN) within just 12 months. These online programs offer in-class as well as online BSN courses to the students. The main objective of comprehensive accelerated nursing programs Houston is to allow the aspiring candidates to achieve a BSN degree from an accredited school and attain success in a career field that is dedicated to human care.
Accelerated nursing programs in Houston –Different types
Now, let’s take a look at different accelerated nursing programs Houston that can help students to practice nurse professionally as well as deliver suitable nursing intrusions.
- Sugar Land Campus, Sugar Land, Texas offers a second degree BSN. It is basically an intensive, 12 months long full-time nursing program and it is specifically designed for the candidates who wish to become RNs or registered nurses. Individuals who already hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in nursing can take up this small duration nursing program Houston in order to gain accreditation and enhance their future career prospects.
- West Texas A&M University is renowned for offering an intensive nursing program that focuses on teaching students to become leaders in the field of healthcare. This accelerated program can be completed in a time period of 11 months. However, students are required to complete certain prerequisite courses before submitting their application. WTAMU also helps students to receive up-to-date information on their nursing program courses and proceed accordingly.
- Hardin Simmons University is also considered the Shelton School of nursing because it offers a complete range of accelerated nursing program in Houston to the eligible candidates. Students that earn their BSN degree from Hardin Simmons University are considered to be true nursing generalists. The accelerated nursing programs offered here can be of great help to students in enhancing their communication skills and getting a better understanding of legal as well as professional healthcare standards.
- Baylor University is also popular for offering an accelerated nursing program to the students who wish to shape their career in the healthcare industry. It takes as much as 10 months or 60 credit hours to complete this accelerated nursing program.
Houston accelerated nursing programs– Top Colleges
The following are top-rated colleges and universities that offer accredited nursing programs to the aspiring candidates in the Houston city.
- Chamberlain College of Nursing, Houston Campus, Texas
2. Lamar University
3. Texas A&M University
4. Abilene Christian University
In order to get more information on accelerated nursing programs Houston, please fill in the form provided below.
To get more details kindly visit our homepage Online School